siemens hmi ktp series - trend visualization

italo2008

Hi

Is it possible with Siemens panels KTP (KTP 600 for example) to create a graph in wich I can see the values of a variable in function of time?

For example, can I save a number of samples of the variable (an analogic input coming from a pressure probe in my case), and show them on the graph?

thank you...

The historical logging isn't available with basic panel (KTP)
This is part of a Scada function and you need at least a MP277 or better to get that possibility.
It is the same for historical alarm

The only option is to log in the plc and show these value on the screen.
You may use a shift register function with few undred of register to do that but the result may be not as expected...

and what is the "trend visualization" option I see in the documentation of these basic panels?

do you have a link to this documentation, i have never seen that but maybe it's a new feature...

because with wincc flexible 2008 sp2 htf1, i just get the historical option with mp277 and higher terminal...And in my spec, i don't see anywhere about trend visualisation...

The KTP 600 will do real time trending, there is no data logging.
The object is under enhanced objects - Trend View.

The KTP 600 will do real time trending, there is no data logging.
The object is under enhanced objects - Trend View.

Ok i was just using this option with logged data...i will make a try ...

I expect to restart from 0 each time the page is re-opened if nothing is logged ?