Tristation Emulator Panel for Triconix PLC; Tag values not showing

coolasad14

Dear All,
While using this emulator for testing purpose with an OPC server and HMI Software this came to my attention.
the emulator will only send tag values to the opc which are visible on the screen. the other tags which are invisible(can be made visible by scrolling) and those on other sheets have value zero sent to the opc server even if they are set or changing dring the simulation. (There is no bug in OPC Server as its picking up values correctly as being send by the emulator and showing their quality as good)
I would appreciate any help in this regard

I found out the resolution for this issue. We need to use modbus address for these tags. and then access them through OPC server using these modbus addresses and DDE Client. (This is only for emulator). Everything works fine when we are using a controller).