LM90 Error

jcp

Hi friends;
I am new with LM90 ver 9.05. When i insert rung i add instructions after that when i press ESC it gives me a message
"Can not accept multiple rungs; Must enter separately"
What it means? why it not accept the logic.
How i fix it?
Regards

With Logicmaster you must accept each rung before you begin a new one.

Since there are no other posts from you today, is it safe to assume you've overcome your problems with the analog input and have moved on to a new issue?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi friends; I purchased a new analog module ALG 223. I connect the transmitter 0 to 87 PSIG. Set the configration as follows low=0000 high=32000...
Replies
Views
Converting a 90-70 LM90 to PME 9.5 and need some help with the migration errors and conflicts in the feed back zone. I have parameterized blocks...
Replies
Views
Having specific issues with migrating a 90-70 PLC from LM90 to PME 9.5. Backing up the LM90 Folder importing into PME is fine however I do not...
Replies
Views
We have a customer that has 6 machines running GE Series 90-30 PLCs. In order to support them, they bought a used Dell Full size desktop PC with...
Replies
Views
Hello, one of our clients' GE 90-30 PLCs has lost its program - we deal mostly with AB hardware, so we don't have any old GE programming software...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom