PanelView 1400e RIO application migration to Panelview Plus 1250

ry_fern

Hi guys,

Good day!

I am currently working on a new project wherein a panelview 1400e application will be migrated to PanelView Plus 1250. I have finished enhancing the graphics and then I came up with two concerns.

1. for runtime security, I have successfully entered a password for some buttons to make them invisible when no user is logged in. However, If I connect a mouse on the panelview, I can press the buttons even if they are invisible. The mouse bypass the security. Can you give me an idea on how to prevent this from happening?

2. What should be done with the conversion log note "
<Tag_BO4_19_0-19_2_Bit> converted to memory tag, as the <Bit Position> data type is not supported.".I have d read the migration procedures but still, it's unclear to me what to do with these log notes. I will also attache the conversion log.

Any help and idea is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

PanelBuilder32 software supports semicolons (;) in tag addresses; FactoryTalk View ME software does not. Before importing your application into FactoryTalk View ME software, change the semicolons (;) to colons :)) in the PanelBuilder32 tag editor.

PanelBuilder32 software supports dashes (-) in tag names, FactoryTalk View ME software does not. Before importing your application to FactoryTalk View ME software, search the PanelBuilder32 tag editor for tag names with dashes andduplicate the tags. Rename the tags to eliminate the dash, or replace the dash with an underscore (_). Use the tag search function to find graphic objects using the original tag names. Edit the objects to update the tag names.

<Tag_BO4_19_0-19_2_Bit> to <Tag_BO4_19_0_19_2_Bit>

Donwload the​
Migrating PanelView Standard Applications: