RSView Studio ME

bluenoser337

I have a PV+700 and set up two data logs but now I find out that you can only run one at a time (only one selection on start-up). Wondering if anyone has created a way to run a second one, on a trigger perhaps, to log a single value once every 10 minutes. The main logger samples every 15 seconds and could be suspended while the "every 10 minute sample" is taken. Hope I've explained this clearly enough. Thanks!

That's one of the core limitations of FTView ME; it runs one Data Log Model only.

You could use the DataStore ActiveX (if you have a model of PV+ that supports it) to run a data storage function independently of the FTView Data Log Model but you couldn't use that data in a Trend or other DLM-sourced object.

Your principal option is just to log that 10-minute value just as fast as the rest of the data in the system.

When Ken speaks...you need look no further :).
I will have to modify how I am logging, as you say.
Thanks for the speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedy reply!!