how to use high speed counter omron cp1l

tid_champ

can help me?
how to setting PLC and write program(cx programer v9) for recieve data from increment encoder? Please give examples.

thank

If the HSC Reset setting in the PLC settings is "Software reset", the HSCx will reset on its Reset bit activation (A531.0x).
If the setting is "Z phase, Software reset", the HSC will reset on hardware Z input activation, but only when the mentioned Reset bit is active.

Use INI and a DWORD DM area as follows:-
MOVL &0 to D0
INI
P[ort specifier] = #10 [High Speed Counter 0]
C[ontrol data] = #2 [Changes the PV].
N[ew] V[alue] = D0

Writing into HSC present value (PV) register is not a high-speed operation, unless performed in input interrupt.
It makes no sense for HSC reset by hardware signal, especially on rotating encoder.
It is OK for programmatic PV reset with stopped encoder.