VFD user manual for Kanemats Control Ltd

Ger

Hi there, Is there anyone that would have any info. to where I could get a user manual for a Kanemats Control VFD. I am setting up an 4-20mA/0-10v from the PLC to an existing VFD, however we don't have any info. on the VFD ie. ter. connections. the info stamped on the drive is a Kanemats Control Ltd Made in Japan, Eagle KCLC3004. we have look the net with on joy, can anyone point me to where I might get an user manual. thanks Ger.

Similar Topics

Customer want to use contactor for their 5HP motor blower application. im leaning to VFD. anyone use contractor for blower application...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to setup on plc so If I enter 60 jph (job per hour) it will send the vfd hertz based on what jph is entered by...
Replies
Views
commentaire communiqué siemens s7-1200 avec vfd delta ? (cablage et sur tia portal )
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom