RA's DeviceNet Tag Generator & Safety Devices?

jstolaruk

Lifetime Supporting Member
Can the code & tags created by the DeviceNet Tag Generator work with Safety Devices? I'm beginning to believe NO because of the limits placed on tags with a class of "safety" - the generated task DeviceNetInputs fails trying to write to a safety tag.

Unless there is something I'm missing, can anyone set me straight? I certainly like the time savings this utility brings.

Similar Topics

hello everyboday, Who know how to upgrade DeviceNet Tag Generator. Today when I install AOP, it shows "continue install Rslogix5000 module profile...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble at a new site with using the Devicenet Tag Generator. When attempting to use it, it fails with the following message: The...
Replies
Views
I am on a job trying to run the devicenet tag generator for a small project. I am getting the strangest problem. When the tag generator runs, it...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with tag generator on my computer. I get through all the steps and when I hit generate tags I get an error saying no io mapped...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to use DeviceNet Tag Generator tool to creat tags in RSlogix 5000 project, but it cause window crash error.I already config...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom