Mitsubishi FX3U GX IEC String Data

RheinhardtP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi Gents,

I have done some testing on a Mitsubishi FX3U and have a problem.

What is the maximum allowed String lenth in the GX Devloper IEC Global variable definition.

I have a string which is 17 characters, when i try and move data using the String_MoV_M instruction only 16 characters get transferred. Is the limitation in the definition of the string or the String_Mov_M function.

Has anyone managed to move large amount of characters using IEC?

Any insight will be appreciated.

Tag.jpg Code.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Gents, I currently have the FX3U-16M and the Melsoft GX Developer software. I have a couple of questions? 1.Can one do function block and...
Replies
Views
Bonjour, Je n'ai pas de communication modbus RTU vis la configuration ci-dessus. J'ai essayé les deux mode ch1 et ch2 mais rien ne fonctionne...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone; I have Mitsubishi PLC FX3U 32M in hydropower plant governor, an error message popped up when a technician was working on an...
Replies
Views
hmi keeps saying "insufficient sensor failed" after the machine runs for 60 seconds. its a fx3u-48m PLC. The plc is not giving any errors or...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have been trolling through the Proface documentation to find an answer, but I read conflicting information. We have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom