How to see the ipaddress of a S7 PLC

arocon

Could anyone tell me how to see the ip address of a S7 PLC which is connected on ethernet network. Also how to change the ipaddress of a PLC ?

Thanks .

Or just look at accessible nodes and righ click -> properties (or something like that, dont remember exactly) to see ip address.

Oops sorry. I though he asked how to "set IP address" not "see IP address".

In any case, he can use the download dialog in the HW Configurator.
Use the "View" button as in the attached picture to scan for IP or MAC addresses that belong to S7 CPUs, CPs, or IMs.

download_view.GIF

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am new to PLC, i am using Allen Bradley. My issue here is that one of the company's old coworkers setup an ip address for the plc but...
Replies
Views
Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.255 I am communicating to my Micrologix 1400 with 1747-CP3...
Replies
Views
GitHub Link: Open Industry Project This is a side project I've been working on for some time. The goal is to provide an open platform for...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Currently i'm working with Endress Hauser flowmeter and AB PLC and try to integrate with 2 items. Flow meter spec using is Promass...
Replies
Views
Can I connect two A-B Panel View 7 to a A-B PLC. Same graphics etc. One on the local control panel and the other Panel View 7 in a remote control...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom