downloading problem with PV550

babuganesh

Dear all,

i have a upload and downloading problem with my Panelview 550. i cannot communicate the PV with the system. help me to download the file directly from the system to PV550.

panelview 550
cat no: 2711-A5B5
cable catalog no : 2711-NC13

Welcome to the forum babuganesh.

Do you mean 2711-B5A5 ? If so your PV supports DH485 protocol. The cable you have is correct ( a straight thru cable). If your PC/Laptop has a real serial port then use the 1747-PIC/AIC+ driver in RSLinx to get connected to the PV. If you don't have a real serial port you will need a 1747-UIC ( USB to DH485 converter).

What version of RSLinx do you have?

Do you have PanelBuilder32 software? You will need it also.

Another method to upload/download programs is the use of a memory card.
See PDF below for more info on that.

Last edited: