Hey i have an old application that i have change this:
torque limit
P1520 5.20
P5121 -5.20

when I start the drive and it stuck i have
R31 2.35

why i dont have 5.20

I dont wont a torque limit on this drive,
if it stuck i want to have over current.

Check P640. It is default 150 i.e. the current limit is 150% and is probably not enough to generate the torque you want.

===
What kind of load is it?
Conveyor, fan, pump, mill ...?
What stands in the P1300?

Kalle

Check P640. It is default 150 i.e. the current limit is 150% and is probably not enough to generate the torque you want.

===
What kind of load is it?
Conveyor, fan, pump, mill ...?
What stands in the P1300?

Kalle

P640 150%
P1300 sensorless open loop.

It´s a starwheel that lifts up pipes from a conveyor,
And some time the the pipes are not straight and they dont roll away from the starwheel on the other side.
And then the starwheel get stuck, then i want the drive to stop for over current.

Now the drive keeps trying to move, and doesnt alarm out for overcurrent.

P640 150%

And then the starwheel get stuck, then i want the drive to stop for over current.

Now the drive keeps trying to move, and doesnt alarm out for overcurrent.

The drive will limit the current to what you set in P640. That means you will never get an overcurrent trip, but insted a fried motor (or a motor overheating / overload trip).

It is possible to put a current limit message out on one of the relay contacts, or if you are using Profibus or USS you can send the current value to the PLC an evaluate it there.

Kalle

I have the drive on profibus, and can stop the automatic when i have overcurrent.

After that i need to jog the drive backward, to get the tube out of there
And the problem now is that i get overcurrent at once
But if i change P640=200% after i get stucked and then drive backwards it works.

So is there any time limit that i can change or other parameter that can help me so i can jog backwards in this situation?

Thanks was reading this today but didn't get it then,
But now I got it, I switch with p820, 821