RSLogix 500 simulation

Rob735

Hi guys,

I am looking for an alternative to RSLogix 500 emulate, does anyone know of a program that will simulate RSLogix 500 programs?

I have logixpro but it does not work with RSLogix 500 does Logixpro 500 work? If so does it simulate analog functions as well I seem to recall reading some where it was not able to do so.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

What are you trying to do exactly?

Emulate works great to run your program if you don't have a PLC available, great for testing your PLC structure and communications to HMI (with lmitation).

If you are looking to SIMULATE the field IO, then you're in another world. I have seen software that will attempt to do that, picspro is one but I am not sure if it is even available anymore, or you write simulation logic into your PLC code for testing.