Panelview + report printing and user adding

matejmm

Hi everyone. I am new with AB PLCs and Panels. Most of my projects were realized with Siemens S7 and Siemens touch panels.

Currently im proggraming a washing machine for pharmaceutical company. I want to know how to print a report on PanelView Plus Compact 1000.
The concept basically is user selects a recipe, starts washing and at the end of washing a report(with selected data) is generated and printed.

So i am asking if the only way to do this is to print a panel screen and somehow trigger print screen button. I would like to have a report on A4 paper format.

Second question is if there is possibility to add new user on PV+ in runtime.

Thank u for answers

Hi again, bumping my topic :)

I made some research and till now i only discovered printscreen option.
So please if somebody would answer:

1.Is there any possibility to print the screen which is not currently showing on panel?

2.Can you print screen/picture bigger then resolution of your panel(800X600 in my case)

Im using FactoryTalk View Studio ME.