SAIA PCD4 IL Src file

coolsmarty

Hi
with lot of negotiation with our plc contractor, they handed us source files which are in .src and .pcd file. They also handed over some dos base SAIA PCD programming utility PCD8.P3 v2.1 which has some of following menus.
Edit, Graftec, File handling, view program etc. With the help of this utility can i view the provided src file in Function Block Diagram.
Also whenever i open the src file in PG5 it opens it in IL editor.
The src file seems to be built in previous version of PG5, since our commisioning took place bak in 2003. As i m not familiar with saia develpment process, can any body tell me how to convert the src(IL) file into FULPA for easy understanding of prog. and how to check whether the orignal files were really built in IL eidtor which is difficult to understand?