Need help in choosing a right equipment

nvramana406

Hello all,
this is Ramana from Hyderabad, India. i am new member to this forum..
i need your suggestions for my project..
Data is i have 60 blowers mounted on a rack in 3 rows. and i have to operate all those at a time and the condition is the blowers should be switched to ON/OFF for every 30.4 mins. the supply voltage for each blower is 12V DC. and also i have to monitor the status of each blower working condition continuously or at regular interval of 2 mins.

so any one can please suggest me the right equipment what i have to use for this..

Regards,
N.V.Ramana.

Hi nvramana406, have you read the answers in the previous threads you've started asking this same question? If not, you're missing out on some valuable free advise.

This is a easy task accomplished by all brands of PLCs. If this is not within your skill set, I would recommend that you contact a distributor or mfg's representative in your area to provide the help you need.