G3 Crimson Multiple HMI running same program

DamianInRochester

Lifetime Supporting Member
Sorry if this topic is already in here, by I couldn't find the magic combo in google to get me the answer.

If I have a Red Lion G3 talking to an AB L35E over ethernet, can I simply buy another identical G3, download the same exact program, give the new G3 a different IP address, and put both of them on the network with no issues?

Can anyone give some cautions against doing this?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Sorry if this topic is already in here, by I couldn't find the magic combo in google to get me the answer. If I have a Red Lion G3 talking to an...
Replies
Views
Good Morning everyone, Working on the next phase of my Crimson Project. I need to send 4 different Modbus Commands off of one button push. I...
Replies
Views
I know there has to be a way to do this. I have two tags.... I want to set up alarms and have one show up in Alarm viewer 1 and the other in...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm working on a project using an AB CompactLogix PLC and 2 Red Lion HMIs (G3) running Crimson 3.0. The PLC and the HMIs are connected...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom