Download program from TP 177micro

syd_b

Hi, I want to know if it´s possible to download the program from the panel to the PC. I´m using a S7-200 PLC.

If it´s possible, how can I do that?

Thanks.

The only possibility when originaly enabled, is to retrieve the backup data that cannot be eddited.... It's just in case, to be downloaded in another terminal...
But i think this features isn't available for micro panel but need to be comfirmed (Back-transfert check box cannot be checked with a Micro...?)

Maybe Prosave just to replace the hmi also:
https://www.automation.siemens.com/...ow.aspx?HTTPS=REDIR&PostID=226919&language=en

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, New to the forum. I have an old machine I am working on that is using aA172SHCPUN. I want to capture the program in case I need to reload...
Replies
Views
Got a problem on an install this weekend I'm hoping someone can help out on. I'm upgrading an old system with a SLC5/04 and Panelview 600...
Replies
Views
I have a Micrologix 1100 with a locked program that I'm wondering if I will be able to download if I need to replace the PLC? I've only ever...
Replies
Views
good afternoon: we had Mitsubishi PLC memory lost. we got the program from OEM, the program file looks like created by GX Developer, we called...
Replies
Views
Hello All, we have one machine which having Modicon quantum PLC with CPU 140 CPU 651 50. I have plan to modify small changes in PLC program. Is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom