Labtop case 17''

Plc_User

For my 17" labtop I have a standard case, but that is to small to put in also all of my cables (power, communcation etc). And it would also be fine to have place for my second labtop in the same case.
But I cannot find a bigger 17" labtop case.
Do you have a link where I can buy a 'bigger then standard' 17" labtop case?
Thanks

Hello

I bought one from http://www.samsonite.be/network/categorie-nl.htm?or=6745112302

But bigger... donno...

For my 17" labtop I have a standard case, but that is to small to put in also all of my cables (power, communcation etc). And it would also be fine to have place for my second labtop in the same case.
But I cannot find a bigger 17" labtop case.
Do you have a link where I can buy a 'bigger then standard' 17" labtop case?
Thanks