Moeller PLC problem.

DexterIt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello dear friends.Early this morning got to the plant and one of the machine would not start at all.I look at the PLC type Moeller PS4-341-MM1 and the red led was on in the state Not Ready.After some troubleshooting i got to the conclusion that the program is lost.I think the cause is due to the battery lost of contact on the plc pins.
Now i found an floppy disk containing the plc program(not sure is up to date),but i want to ask what program do i need and what cable?Anyone can help me with a link?Thank you.

Fast edit update: Found the name of the program,think is Sucosoft S40.
Still need info about the programming cable.Going to search moeller's website.

Again me guys,still cant find an valid cable to connect to the PS4-341 PLC from Moeller.Is there a way i can make it maybe?Thanks!