Tesys U and Devicenet

pauly

Has anybody on the forum used Schneider Tesys U motor starters with Devicenet? Having trawled through the various manuals and online documentation I have failed miserably to see how data is mapped in the device to be made available to the network. My experience with similar products (Allen Bradley E3 + modules) didn't seem as confusing. I am using an SLC 5/05 and have connected one Tesys U successfully to the PLC and I have data coming back to the scanner but for the life of me I can't seem to fathom the correlation of device address and PLC
ANY help is appreciated.

Never work with schneider, but once you set up your network with rsnetworx, look up for status word and command word on devicenet board manual and compare what you see in manual to what you have on your rsnetworx, this way you can correlate both. Is your eds updated and in accordance with hardware ??