SRS using PLC

abcdef

icon6.gif
I am now doing a project on automated,storage retrieval system (SRS)using PLC siemen. the plate will moves in 3 axis, x-,y-,z-
icon2.gif
I need help on how to connect a relay to PLC?
icon2.gif
How does the relay circuit looks like? i an using 24V DC motor,24V relay,5399 diode,switch.
icon2.gif
Can i use potentiometer to slow the speed of the plate since the plate moves really fast?

Similar Topics

I am trying to figure out how ladder programs in the compactlogix/controllogix platforms handle JSRs and general flow, etc. :banghead: If I have...
Replies
Views
I looked every manual on JSR. I know what it does, but I don't know why a subroutine is created and not being called by JSR. Doesn't that mean...
Replies
Views
This post prompted me to ask you all for some help with my detective work. As most of you know I work a lot with the GEIP line of PLC, PAC, HMI...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs, An NPN Encoder is connected with a Motor's Shaft and we want to use optocouplers , SSRs or Reed relays at the output of NPN encoder...
Replies
Views
I recently made this post: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12347 In Rung 0 and Rung 5, the programmer used a OSR. Can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom