Mitsubishi FX3U + GOT16 -> GT Designer2

kondri87

Hello! I have two questions. 1) In the FX code I have a global variable of type TIME adressed on D162. How to show value of this variable on the screen of GOT? And how to change this value through GOT? 2) I want to make login screen for users with different security levels. Does someone knows how to make it or have any manuals? PS. Sorry for my poor level of english.

Hi,

1.) To show a data (time, count, temperature, etc) through your GOT, you need a numerical display with the data address you need to show (in your case D162). This means whatever is the data contained on D162, it will be seen via its numerical display on GOT.
If you want D162 be "set-able" through GOT, then you need a numerical input to do that. Example, you make D161 a numerical input & your D162 numerical display. What you want is that you write a data on D161 & show this data on D162, this is very much possible though correct programming.
Just take note that D162 is a volatile memory, meaning without power it cannot sustain data. It will be much safer to use a non-volatile memory, i.e. D1000.

2.) I have'nt done such security feature but I think its possible. I will search & advice you later.

Last edited:
Thank You very much theripley!
I knew this numerical displays before, but I didn't notice that it can be used with Time variable. Now everything is working perfect.
Just take note that D162 is a volatile memory, meaning without power it cannot sustain data. It will be much safer to use a non-volatile memory, i.e. D1000.
You're right, I'll change it.
2.) I have'nt done such security feature but I think its possible. I will search & advice you later.
I find manual on how to edit CSV file with operators logins and passwords, but I still don't know how to create this file and make login window.
I know that it's possible to make a simple security levels only with password, but I want to make it better.
Please post if you find something.

Hi,

I found these (see printscreen). Is this what you were trying to do? I can send you the manual thru PM if you want. I haven't tried this so I could not discuss any further. I hope I am of help:)

I think this is about this simple security levels without login name, but send me this manual please. I will do this if I will not know how to do this logins and passwords.
I still have much time to do this so I'll be thinking and searching :).