SST Profibus card for SLC500

geoplc

Anyone know a source for the SST-PFB-SLC card? Apparently SST was bought by Woodhead who was bought by Molex. I can find some references to SST Profibus cards on the Molex site but none for the SLC500.

Thanks for the replies, turns out SST-PB3-SLC (E) (SAP 1120160022) has now replaced the part SST-PFB-SLC per Molex if anyone is interested.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, Have some cards Profibus SST-PB3-CLX Card that after power down, when back online again just said EB14 error. Anyone know this...
Replies
Views
I have a tank farm, approx 20 tanks. These tanks each have a E&H PMP75 profibus sensor the sensors are on 2 nodes of profibus PA which comes from...
Replies
Views
AB controllogix, Molex profibus SST card and Siemens MicroMaster 440 & Sinamics G150 Hi, I have project which use AB Controllogix as PLC and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an application using a SLC 5/05 processor with a SST profibus card. The application controls 10 servo drives and field bus...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am interested in learning more about SST Profibus cards used in Allen Bradley SLC500 racks.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom