Reading Omron PLC Memory Card

Purrdie

Hi,

I got an Omron PLC backup with three files having the following file extensions: .std, .iom, and .obj..

It seems that the backup came from the memory card. I only wanted to open the program in CX-one programmer.

Does anyone know how i can read the files? Do I need a converter to do this? Is this really possible?

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have an Omron PLC program which is copied from the memory card. Could you please tell can I open the PLC program using CX programmer or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, first time posting here. I am having trouble reading a 0-10V input into the MAD42 module on the Omron PLC. I have already switched the...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends.. I made a post over at MrPLC.net and I didn't get an answer so here I am.. I'm just gonna copy my post over here : First thing...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom