VFD for Rotary Vibrator

svn

Can a simple V/f variable frequency drive be used to drive rotary vibrator motor? Or I have to use sensorless or full flux vector drive? The motor capacity is 2.2 KW.
The vibrator table is used to test some automobile components for vibration, at different speeds of the vibrator motor.

SVN

Similar Topics

A friend has a 4 HP lathe he trying to soft-start. It’s a 240-volt, 3-phase motor so he installed a rotary phase converter in order to derive his...
Replies
Views
Hello, first of all let me state for the record that I'm not a tech of any kind, I have limited experience with industrial automation devices, so...
Replies
Views
Sorry in advance for the long post, but this requires a little back story. I work in a facility with a couple hundred VFDs Most are in a web...
Replies
Views
Customer want to use contactor for their 5HP motor blower application. im leaning to VFD. anyone use contractor for blower application...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom