Any Toshiba PCS6000 PLC users out there?

sfindley

One of our main PLCs is a very old Toshiba PCS 6000 PLC (DOS interface software). We were trying to make an online edit today and it gave us an "Insufficient Program Space" error. Normally, we can do what is called "Packing", but it just sits and says "Monitoring Program". The manual doesn't help us at all and we've learned from past experience that Google gives no information on these and there is nothing on this forum that I can find.

I'll be hacking away while I wait hopefully for a reply!

Last edited:
We figured it out. We had another PC connected to the PLC so it would not allow the program area to be compressed. Once we disconnected the other PC everything worked fine.(y)