Devicenet and M memory

pauly

I have a 1747-SDN scanner module and a 1746-HSCE high speed counter card in the same rack. If I want to map the Devicenet data to M file memory, would I have to put an offset in to allow for the counter card Mfile usage? The config on the counter card says that it uses 42 words in the M0 range, or am I mis-reading this?
Please see the attached files

The M file address that you will use has the slot in it. You will not be putting the cards in the same slot.

Similar Topics

History: On an Omron CJ1W-DRM21 Network, had a servo driven actuator that went bust. This node is in the middle of the memory map (node 6), with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking to migrate some of our Electronic Overloads off of a Troublesome Devicenet Segment. Is there any documentation confirming the...
Replies
Views
We've run into an old system that we are upgrading which is still running Steeplechase with Citect using Devicenet to Wago. I had some experience...
Replies
Views
Sigh, DeviceNet noob... I have a 1756-L55, with a DeviceNet module, and 10 PF700 all commanded with DeviceNet. One of the PF700's blew up...
Replies
Views
Good day Forum Members I got a older Lincoln welder and hoping to make it work at our shop. Welder in question is the Lincoln Power Wave 455M...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom