FC Block explanation

kevbloke

I am having speed control issues with a machine. Its being driven by a danfoss inverter. This is getting its speed control via profibus. The high speed is triggered by a sensor which goes to #TEMP8 in FC91.
The inverter is not getting the signal to go to top speed but i dont know how to trace this.
Can someone explain what is going on in the Transfer Byte FC90 please.
Or has anyone a link to a help guide

Many thanks

Byte Transfer.jpg Speed_control.jpg

Post the code (create a library and then insert an S7 program into the library, copy the blocks to the library, archive and then attach to a post)

Similar Topics

In the past, we have used AB 1492 feed thru screw terminals a lot. Lead time on these with our distributor is terrible. Is there an almost...
Replies
Views
Hello, This product that I have the 1790D-T8BV8B is discontinued, does anyone have the EDS file for it? I wonder if TechConnect will have this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Please see attached file. I need this program in Function Block form but I am totally lost on this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am having a step7 v5.4 program where the blocks are encrypted and locked. And the manufacturer is stopped the support. Is there any ways to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom