New to S7 400 H cpu's

Plc_User

In a machine that contains a 414 H cpu in redundancy mode, I have to add 4 TP177 Mobile panels on the profibus network.
I have never worked with H cpu's before.
I will have to download parts of the changed program and also the hardware configuration (only because I added the panels and to make sure that the Profibus parameters are correct for the new configuration).
I doubt about the consistency of the hardware in my offline project, so I plan to upload the whole cpu, make changes in the hardware in that upload and download again.
Is uploading and downloading just the same as with a normal (not H cpu)? Do I do everything with the master cpu and do I not have to care about the slave cpu?
What are possible pitfalls? What should you be carefull when working with H-cpu's?
Does someone know a short instruction manual for working with H-cpu's?

Thanks.