Help with factorytalk studio

stu

Hi guys
I have a problem with a project I have used the project before but now when I download or run the project online I get an error " data table b3:2 to short or missing" the is not a b3:2 in the project any ideas . Thanks stu

You might consider running the Application Documenter tool. It shipped with v5.1 but could be downloaded and used with v5.0 as well.

This utility has a cross reference function where you can verify where this B3:2 is being referenced.

OG

hi gents , i have found the fault there was a alarm trigger set for b3:2 but was not used, thanks stu

Similar Topics

Hi I have a new laptop and with factorytalk studio v12 The issue that I have come across When I am setting up the communications for the screen I...
Replies
Views
Can someone support me with the Factory Talk View studio 10 download link? regards
Replies
Views
hi guys I have just upgraded to ftv studio (ME) to version 10.0 from version 9.0 on a windows 7 64 bit laptop and now when I try and open a file...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with the expression editor setting up some colour change animation. I have a bool tag and an int tag. I will have four...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a line that is currently running an older version SE local station application. I took a backup of it and "updated" it by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom