AC Servodriver "BAUMULLER"

shaker Hosain

Hello:
I have big problem.
I need somebody to help my.
this servo driver (BAUMULLER) has three indicators (green(ok),yallo(control disable),red(group error)).
my driver has alwasy lighted red, so I check it's datasheet to operate this driver and I followed all instructions but now way.
please if anybody can help me or guide me to another Forum to help my, please do it.
thanks

Hello Mr.kb9ttx:

this are Drivers set . they are made by “BAUMULLER”-German
Power Supply (BUG20-120-31-B-0101)
Driver (BUS 20 -60/90-31-021)
Driver (BUS 21-30/60-31-020)
Best regards

I've tested the driver(20- 30/60-31-021) recently,by following steps:

1- I connect 24VDC to ( pin 5-Control Enable).

2-connect voltage adjustable (0---10VDC)on (pin 2 (Speed control)) then the driver run.

but the Driver (BUS 20 -60/90-31-021) has still lighted red Led.

this are Drivers set . they are made by “BAUMULLER”-German
Power Supply (BUG20-120-31-B-0101)(nr.s973321176k)
Driver (BUS 20 -60/90-31-021)(nr.s9733138k)
Driver (BUS 21-30/60-31-020)(nr.s97332667k)
Best regards

I downloaded the manual from the Baumuller website for the BUS 20. Like most driver manuals, it had lots of information if you can read between the lines and try to guess.

From what I can tell, the BUS 20 has three indicator lights on the front of the driver: a green LED for "K Indicator", a yellow LED for "Controller Disable" and a red LED for "Axis Disturbance". However, the manual says that BUS 20 has seven LEDs, but their picture reference only shows three. But their circuit diagram shows 5 red LED's for the following: "Temperature of heatsink TKK too high", "Position encoder tachometer generator breakage overspeed BEDAS", "Overcurrent Izk in power unit or In motor", "Permissible time for current limit reached 'SGR' exceeded", and "Communtating signal KSIG (9 x per rev)". The last one is a flashing red LED.

Attached is a screen shot of the LED meanings from their manual.

Hopefully, something in this will lead you to your problem. Additionally, the manual references a "tester" that you could purchase to help you.

Finally, the manual can be found at http://www.baumueller.de/DownloadInternet/Kunden_Web_97.pdf

From there you will find a link to the BUS 20 manual.

BUS20 LED.jpg

Help Baumuller BKF12....6000 converter DC

Hello,
I BKF12 converter to work. Converter error is 2. (Counterclockwise rotating field on power
stage or power connection stage not
connected). Rotation of the field is ok and the thyristor voltage is.
I have a puzzle that opens the gate to plate and thyristor power module field.
If I find a wiring diagram of the plate opening thyristors or power module field.
Actually I can not get rid of error 2.
Pretty please can help me with this problem that lasts for 2 months.
thank you