FTView Restore runtime problem

zaenalasiqi

hi all,

i have a little problem with my factorytalk view application. i want to restore my runtime application using restore runtime application in application manager but in the middle of running there is message appear "unable to restore the the application, please check that:

-there is sufficient disk space
-the application is not open elsewhere
-the destination application does not already exist"

what can i do so i can restore my runtime application.

thank you
zaenal asiqi

give it a different name. I usally add a 1 or the letter A to the end of the original name.

I am assuming you are talking FTME and do you know what version it was originally created it? 5.0 and later are the only ones that allow restoring the runtime if that box is left check by default.
If it was created with a version earlier then 5.0 there is a backdoor work around that gets most of it.
Also, if you post it other maybe able to test the restore also.

Hope this helps