Production Performance Tracking... Help!

Jack Schit

Hi All,

I am very new to SQL database logging and I'm looking for a bit of advice!

At the end of each hour I log number of cases produced, target cases (100% eff) and current product format to a SQL database using WinCC V7.0.

I want to be able to create a report in WinCC that can select a time period & product format. The report should then produce efficiency and total cases for that time period & format.

I realise this will probably require some form of scripting but I have very little experience in this area.

I was hoping someone could give me some advice of how to approach this.

Thanks

Jack

Similar Topics

Hi! I'm wondering if PLCs are used for small-scale production. I've got four machines doing different things with textiles, and I'm exploring the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wanted some opinion about storing production code for projects. What is a proper strategy for it? For example if you use Studio 5000, a...
Replies
Views
Does anybody out there have access to a marshmallow production facility? A science education YouTube channel that I follow is interested in doing...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking to update EN2T firmware for systems that are in production. We are expecting to lose comms systems that have that card and also to...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know how to transfer a production schedule data into an Allen Bradley CompactLogix PLC? We have a machine that slices...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom