New Ladder NOT WORKING

newmission

Hello everyone! I'm beginning to dive into the PLC world by force, without option to remove force. :) My supervisor left, and I'm the only one who has a clue what is going on with the tech aspect of things. I took an intro to PLC logic in college, but never had real hands on. Hope ya'll can help me out! :)

I'm working with a SLC 5/05, and added a new LAD offline to my program files. I have all of my logic set up and downloaded the new program. I've noticed none of the logic outputs, timers etc are active. Only direct inputs are lighting up. I've read all there is in the help sections, but no answers. :(

Similar Topics

H i, i want to ask that when i am simulating my program in winproladder and try to see the register of ADCNV function how its behaving by putting...
Replies
Views
yeah as simple as that, F7, shift f7, F8, shift F8, Shift F9, F10 and shiftF10 work, but JUST f9 doesn't work! Eladder v2.45C (Eladder ==...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys. Anybody having troubling using mouse wheel on ladder page of RsLogix 500 Starter Ver. 7.30.10? Wheeling upwards or downwards always just...
Replies
Views
I have a ThermoNuclearElectroHydroDynamicPulser. I need the code by 8:00 AM Uh, thanks Sheesh! (I'm sorry - don't clutter up any more)
Replies
Views
Hi all. Is this the simplest way to debounce inputs in Ladder (there are 2 points being debounced here)? The TOF drives the tag. I'm expecting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom