HMI Magelis won't boot

Lilith

Hi,

I'm working with HMI Magelis XBT GT4330. During program download to target machine, communication was interrupted for no obvious reason and now i can't menage to get my HMI boot (the same program was already installed on HMI and was working without errors). It starts loading runtime, then beeps and returns following error:

Application has halted
Config problem: The configuration file is not Unicode
KAOScore: PortableProjectConfiguration.cpp: line 402

Recovery with Runtime Installer doesn't work (cannot detect device), downloading to FileSystem (USB) also not working, and it seems that the problem is with HMI internal memory.

Is there any other way to boot HMI, or do external reset to factory defaults? If i use CF card, what positions DIP switches should be in to force HMI to boot from the card and not it's internal memory?

Oi sorry to say but im pretty sure you wont be able to do anything with it anymore, other than send it in to schneider for repair. Interrupting the download is a big no,no. If however you find a way to fix this please let me know how. thanks