Instant mail notification

bayeibrahima

Hello to all
Since a certain time I can't open my mail (prompt say that the mail has bee blocked) so I have changed my mail that is:[email protected]
Can you send me notifications and your monthly mails you use to send to the members on this mail adress?
Best regards

I believe you mean Free PLC Programming Tips when you said monthly mails. To get the free PLC prgramming tips, you just need to fill in your name and email ID in the boxes on the top centre of this page (below the green area) and click on GET The PLC Tips Now button on the screen. Hope that helps.

Similar Topics

So I very much new to doing ladder coding I have a pump with a Stop float switch that stops the pump when a sump is low. I want my manual run mode...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, i know there are some posts about this topic but none convinced me. I have an input pulse that comes for every m3 of water that...
Replies
Views
Dear ALL, i have a DB that has a variable as DBD for exampl DB209.DBD40. that double word contain a number that no other FB or FC write to it. i...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help out with this Panelview Plus Performance Email. I keep getting an "unable to activate connection "smtp-mail.outlook.com". I've...
Replies
Views
I tried the click plus PLC to send emails today but could not get it to work over my network. I need a mass alert when a temperature reaches a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom