personal vending machine

Please assist, i don't know where to start. Vending machine for personal use only for a school project. I've attached a picture of what it should look like. This vending machine like unit will have only two motors that controls the direction of the plate that holds a soda can fetching container.
One of the motors moves the plate in a circular/horizantal/clockwize motion. Its purpose is to place the can fetching container directly under the vertical cylinder that stores the can beverages.
The second motor will elevate up this can fetching container in a vertical motion in order to physically selected. Then it will go down half way.
The 1st motor will then located in a horizontal clockwize motion to the consumers window. Once obtained, it will take it home in a clockwize motion and finally bring it down home with the 2nd motor to its home origin.

I will need a circuit diagram, an idea of what components to buy and a plc program.

If you have someone else do your schoolwork, it won't benefit you. Give it a go by yourself, we'll be happy to help you work out any snags you run into.

Welcome to the forum. Someday you will be our coworker. We want you to be competent. So we will be happy to tutor you, but we won't do it for you. Show some work up front and ask specific questions about where to improve it. Please don't ask us to design, specify components, and program it for you, because we have all learned from personal experience how lousy it is to work with an incompetent individual who got through school on the work of others.