WinCC 2008 - script for import/export recipes in CSV

italo2008

Hi

I'm trying to import and export datasets of a project in CSV files, using a USB key. The OP is Siemens MP277. The user must be able to export a dataset to a CSV file in the USB key, and import the dataset from the usb key. I've written a script for export and another script for import datasets, this is the code

EXPORT (I have 3 recipes, and SmartTags("Recipe data.Recipe_Number") is the number of dataset I want to export/import

Code:
ExportDataRecords "Filling Gains",SmartTags("Recipe data.Recipe_Number"),"\Storage Card USB\ExportedRecipe\FillingGains.CSV",hmiOverwriteAlways,hmiOff,StateExportFillingGains
Do    
Loop While (StateExportFillingGains <>4 And StateExportFillingGains <> 12)

ExportDataRecords "In_Flight",SmartTags("Recipe data.Recipe_Number"),"\Storage Card USB\ExportedRecipe\In_Flight.CSV",hmiOverwriteAlways,hmiOff,StateExportInFlights
Do    
Loop While (StateExportInFlights <>4 And StateExportInFlights <> 12)

ExportDataRecords "Production recipe",SmartTags("Recipe data.Recipe_Number"),"\Storage Card USB\ExportedRecipe\Production recipe.CSV",hmiOverwriteAlways,hmiOff,StateExportProductionRecipe
Do    
Loop While (StateExportProductionRecipe <>4 And StateExportProductionRecipe <> 12)

IMPORT

Code:
ImportDataRecords  "\Storage Card USB\ExportedRecipe\FillingGains.CSV",SmartTags("Recipe data.Recipe_Number"),hmiOverwriteAlways,hmiOff,StateImportFillingGains
Do    
Loop While (StateImportFillingGains <>4 And StateImportFillingGains <> 12)

ImportDataRecords  "\Storage Card USB\ExportedRecipe\In_Flight.CSV",SmartTags("Recipe data.Recipe_Number"),hmiOverwriteAlways,hmiOff,StateImportInFlights
Do    
Loop While (StateImportInFlights <>4 And StateImportInFlights <> 12)

ImportDataRecords  "\Storage Card USB\ExportedRecipe\Production recipe.CSV",SmartTags("Recipe data.Recipe_Number"),hmiOverwriteAlways,hmiOff,StateImportInFlights
Do    
Loop While (StateImportProductionRecipe <>4 And StateImportProductionRecipe <> 12)

my problem is that the first script works (I find the 3 files in the usb key, with the correct values), but the second doesn't, and the value of variables Stateimport.... is 12 (error). could someone explain me where is the mistake?