OT: I think I've Reached the Upper Echelon of Rockwell Tech Support

That reminds me of a comment I heard about programming.

Programming to a spec and walking on water are easy, so long as both are frozen.

... Programming to a spec and walking on water are easy, so long as both are frozen. ...

Provided they are a "good" frozen - water with a few inches of thickness and a spec that has sufficient detail to adequately describe what needs to be done.

Ok, bad joke time...

What is the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus?

It only takes one nail to hang up a picture.

P.S. I am a Lutheran so don't crucify me!

That was a bad one.
If someone ask me what my religion is I eat fish with a cold beer on Friday and am in the church on Sunday.

Thing is with some of this stuff he is the only one who can help you a lot of the times when even rockwell is stumped.

I have prayed for a solution to many automation problems and will continue to do so when i see i am in a jam.

I remember watching my Dad, who was not exactly a mechanical genius, work as an aprtment complex maintenace man servicing 200 units...he was buried in work all the time and had a few doozies...

One time I was watching him work, and I saw him close his eyes and his lips moving for a minute...I wondered what he was trying to remember...

Then he got back to work on the condenser unit, and it fired up and he came over. I said, "Dad, how did you know how to fix that so fast?" He chuckled, "Sometimes, I just say a little prayer, and every now and then it works..."

A kipper possibly?
Funny Bernie. My wife said a Kipper is what we get called all the time. Our name is K eye per my wife doesn't get understand the draw to this site.

In my younger days I said more than a few of those prays. "Please God let there be a back door out of this place." Now my prayer are more like "God watch over my family" kind of funny how your views change in just a few years.