S7-300 Multi Project Archive

DeepThought

Hi All,

I have noticed that when I Archive my Multi Project it will only allow me to do it to my PC first (anywhere ie desktop or any directory on C drive) however it wont allow me to archive directly to a memory stick.
Normal projects can done directly to a memory stick but multiprojects not, is there a setting i need to change or can this not be done at all and if not does anyone know why ?.

Thanks

o_O

Similar Topics

What determines if a FB can be used as a multi instance? According to Berger "Prerequisite is that both the calling function block and the called...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Currently i'm working with Endress Hauser flowmeter and AB PLC and try to integrate with 2 items. Flow meter spec using is Promass...
Replies
Views
in allen bradley kinetix 300 drive first E31 error shows after resting drive E11 error occurs need solution to reset E11 fault code
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
So basically i have 2 queries : 1. I have a program file of S7-300 PLC which i want to migrate in RSLogix500.In short i want to convert my simatic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom