panelview pluse 600,and ml1400 plc

vinukrishnan

hi friends,i am using panel view pluse 600 and ml1400,wchich are used to control 4 motors ,the process have two mode one is auto and other is manual.i want to program my panel view in such a manner that its start up dispalay have
2 button one is for auto and the other is manual

1)when auto is pressed
it should go to a display which is meant for auto at the same time a bit(b3:0/0)should be sent to the plc,..

2)if manual button is pressed button it should go to
the manual dislay at the same time another bit(b3:0/1) should be sent to plc

i tried several ways to achive this like using go to display button,in that i was able to jump from
my start up display to auto display but problem is in that there is no option to sent bit to plc.
can any one help me to solve my problem.

Vinukrishnan,

You could try using the 'Global Connections' as an option. You can set up (say) N7:0 to READ the current screen status and N7:1 to WRITE the screen you want to display.

A couple of things to remember though. Firstly, you will need to renumber each display with a unique number (by default, they are numbered with a 1) and secondly, you will need to write a '0' to your screen WRITE address otherwise the regular screen navigation will not work...

Hope this helps.

Rob

You could try using a regular pushbutton to send the bit to the PLC and place a Go To Display button underneath it (invisible).