Why Me?

PLucas

I received this by email this morning:

originally sent by email from viswanathan
This is the message:

sir,
i am working in automation company .i now the programming knowledge in keyence plc.but i doesnot know program to interface lcd with plc .please send me the program.

First of all,

Why me? What gave you the impression that I can help you and that I have a working knowledge of Keyence PLC's? Because I can't and I don't!

Post your questions in this forum and maybe someone can help you! But be warned saying things like 'please send me the program' will get you absolutely no where with the professionals who frequent this forum.

paul

Welcome to Steve Bailey's official "Why ME?" club... :D

I'd better shut up before they start PMing and e-mailing ME!... shutit

beerchug

-Eric

poor guys!

I think you should take it as a compliment! Obviously, they think you know everything there is to know!

Incidentally, I don't think this is a student question - hooking an LCD to a PLC is a little outside the traffic-light realm.

On the other hand, I haven't a clue about it either!

TM

Re: poor guys!

TimothyMoulder said:
I think you should take it as a compliment!

Timothy you are dead right! To be included in the same 'club' as Steve Bailey is a complement (y)
Now who else belongs to this exclusive club?

I am amazed that out of all the people who frequent this site he managed to pull my name out of the hat!
If he had taken the time to see what threads I usually reply to he would have noticed that the vast majority of them are about Siemens S7 range of PLC's.

Paul

I wonder what type of LCD he/she is talking about.
If it's character display (1x16 or similar), they are
intended for microcontroller projects (TTL levels on I/Os).
Of course they will work with PLC transistor outputs
if the signal levels are matched.
And don't PM me either. I have no clue about Keyence PLCs.

Paul,

I would have to offer the same advice I offered on Ron's forum (1) Put a magnet in your front pocket, (2)make sure its less than 100 meters. :D

Rodney

ArikBY said:
Paul

You the lucky one, maybe He/She saw your pic in Ron forum and chosed you......

Paul, it seems you will NEVER escape references to that infamous picture!... :D

beerchug

-Eric

There seems to be a trend with people with this flag on this forum:[attachment]

They typically do not use capital letters, usually no punctuation, type the shortest "slang term" for words, and the questions seem to be far from reality.

Sorry had to vent...

Anyone else notice this trend?

untitled.gif

Hi 93lt1,
This is not the site to abuse a entire community.It's about an individuals.,that's what Paul feels.English is not thier mother tongue.

Regards..,
SPRai

Back
Top Bottom