Ethernet cable with angled connector at one end ?

JesperMP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi all.

I am searching for an ethernet cable that has a straight connector at one end and an angled connector at the other end.
The reason is that I have the Siemens IM151-8 CPU and an operator panel in the same cabinet. I can use a regular cable with straight connectors, but it is not pretty enough for my standards. I could use Siemens angled Profinet connectors, but that would be overkill.

Anyone knows who supplies such cables ?
(European suppliers please).
For the direction of the angle, see attached picture. The cable must go downwards from the port.

NB. I guess that angled ethernet connectors are useful for AB ML1100 as well.

IM151-8_CPU.jpg

Jesper,

Im not sure but I would guess that if you were to plug them in 'upright' the right angled ones would make the cable go off to the right and the left angled ones go off to the left but i havent bought any of those so would only be guessing.

They are cheap enough to get one of each :)

Mark

Jesper,

I have just spoken to blackbox and they have assure me that when the lever is in the bottom position the left angled make the cable go off to the left and the right to the right.
This is with the release lever at the bottom.

Hope this helps

Mark