WinCC No Connection to Data Server message

ICS-Engine

In WinCC (Siemens), what's the reason for getting the "No Connection to Data Server" message when trying to open a trend on a WinCC SCADA page
It might be a Siemens component not installed, but what's the truth?

-ye-ye, I know it's not PLC directly, but you know, these things are all related. By the way, what's the purpose if you can control it, but can see it..?

Predefined curve?
Have you tripple checked the path to the tag archive?

Try to compose a new curve via the button in the bottom of the screen. There you can browse for the archive and the tag. Does it work?

Kalle

Data Archiving

Hi ICS,

Have you checked the box of "Tag Logging Runtime" in the "Startup" tab in the "Computer Properties" ?

I know this is basik, but worth checking.

Hagos