Some TCP/IP questions i need help with

arcurifisher

A ___
A ____ is defined as the end-point in the conversation, which can be a client interface in executable or Web script form,or a programmed automaton called a bot (short for robot).
a.
dispatch server
c.
notification server
b.
principal
d.
switchboard server

The piece of software that accesses DNS name servers on behalf of the network client is called a(n) ____.
a.
name resolver
c.
primary master
b.
subdomain
d.
caching server
When one DNS server receives a recursive request, that DNS server issues what are called ____ to the name servers in its hierarchy, or to servers provided as pointers in reply to earlier iterative requests, until an answer is received
a.
recursive queries
c.
domain queries
b.
address queries
d.
iterative queries
By default, ____ queries the default name server specified in the current machine’s TCP/IP configuration.
a.
NSLOOKUP
c.
multi-homed
b.
mail exchange
d.
IP

Well, you get points for brazenness. Most students that want help with their homework around here at least try to hide the fact a little bit.

Yeah, ok. Show your work. What have you done to figure this out?(Use the google!) We can help w/ the more difficult ones, but yeah.. not doing everything for you..