GE drives and Siemens PLC

krome

I have a Siemens S7-300 CPU going to used profibus to talk to a GE drive AF-650. I was wondering if someone could help me out to understand the PPO type? Which one should i use. I want to tell the drive to turn on and off and send speed ref to the drive. as well as get if the drive is running what speed is going, voltage or current, any fault on the drive.

Thanks for your help

Similar Topics

I have a Siemens S7-300 CPU going to used profibus to talk to a GE drive AF-650. I was wondering if someone could help me out to understand the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have experience integrating RX3i PLCs and Siemens drives? I'm trying to use this line of GE PLCs and a variety of the new...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs, My boss got me some old used 'somebody else's spare' MasterDrives to stow as spares for our machines. Some are tagged as 'will...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs, What I need is some insight into 'Forming' the capacitors (or re-forming) inside a Siemens Rectifier. The box turns 480 Vac into...
Replies
Views
Hello all! Hopefully a simple one. We have got a few G120 drives installed on site of late, however we have been left in a state with no software...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom