Rssql issues

DVAN

Hello all I am a student and also very new to PLC's and RSSQL. I have a situation where I am trying to link rslinx classic to ms sql through rssql so mssql can read a realtime value coming from a plc i have setup. I have gone through the checklist in rssql and once i run the transaction monitor each transaction that is ran fail. I know my statement may be very vague but if anyone can try to help it would be greatly appreciated.

Log Files

Define and enable the log files for all the components of the system The cause of the failure should be there as soon as you trigger a transaction that fails.

Well, the transaction log says that the data point is not scheduled. That means it isn't polled, so it won't be kept updated.

You need to make sure all data points that should be logged when your trigger fires are on a regular poll.

Factory talk transaction monitor shows failed

Hello all I am a student and also very new to PLC's and RSSQL. I have a situation where I am trying to link rslinx classic to ms sql through rssql so mssql can read a realtime value coming from a plc i have setup. I have gone through the checklist in rssql and once i run the transaction monitor each transaction that is ran fail. I know my statement may be very vague but if anyone can try to help it would be greatly appreciated.

I to have same problem, in transaction monitor all shows failed :(

any solutions for this please

Its hard to read your attched file, but try setting the tags you want to monitor to "scheduled" in step three of the checklist where you defined the data points. Leave your trigger tags as unscheduled.