plc to excel

I am trying to log and store data from my rslinx. I have the data writing to my spreadsheet. What I am trying to do is get the macro to run when the value of a cell changes. In other words when cell a 1 is a 3 do this or when cell a 1 is a 5 do that. We can get the macro to do what we are wanting we just can't seem to get it to run automatically. Or is the a way to turn on and off the macro from the plc?

Thanx in advance.

Jimmy Puckett

Similar Topics

Hello All, I'm looking for an very simple cost effective OPC application software / any other solution for very simple reporting application. PLC...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to pull information from a specific cell in an excel spreadsheet and use it in a program? I am wanting to display a time amount for...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I originally posted about this topic on April 4th and ran into an issue with the IT department and their rules but have since found...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. I am getting ready to start trying to implement a set up to allow Excel to read/write to various machine PLCs. I asked the IT...
Replies
Views
Dear Members; I make a date and time stamp by using GSV and SSV instructions. The DINT array with 7 elements stores those values. Now I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom