How to set up Database in Citect

joigunni

Supporting Member
How to created and view the database in Citect.
I created a database in devises (see pict.1), and then I was going to use ActiveX database to view it, but it does not seem to be possible. When I set the connections for the Database it seems to come up (see pict.2), but when I run Citect then I got error window with “table does not exist” (see pict.3), I can view other Database but not one that I do in the devises. Is anyone out there who knows a solution to this?

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

I found a solution to this. I created a database in excel and converted it to .dbf, then I went to Citect and created devises referred to this new database, so now I can put data into this database from Citect. Next I opened ActivateX database and linking this new database to it, no problem.
But now I have a new problem, when I add something in the database it don’t shows in ActiveX Database, unless I restart the program, how can I refresh ActiveX database without the need for close and open the window, I want this to be automatic.